Loading and Unloading Services
A Logistics processes daily large quantities of freights and goods. Loading and unloading are basic operations in their sending and receiving. For efficient services is needed very good organization of the loading and unloading operations. The good organization that A Logistics achieves is thanks to the organization of the personnel and the use of technology for more intense loading and unloading and at the same time with care for the condition of the freights and goods that are processed.
Loading and Unloading Centers
In the logistic warehouses are being maintained the loading and unloading centers. In them are used modern technologies for faster completion of the operations. The personnel of A Logistics keeps continuous organization in the warehouses not only for schedules loading and unloading for regular group transportations, but also for set of freights for individual clients.
Loading and unloading operations when using intermodal transport
The intermodal transport is one of the main combinations of the logistical routes in the activity of A Logistics. Combining two types of transport, which is the most common solution, shortens the transportation time and reduces the total cost of the transport for the clients. When transferring freights and goods from the one type of transport to the other, most often from water transport to road or rail transport, loading and unloading are very important transitional steps. The staff of A Logistics organize these steps very fast and they are very careful about the integrity and the good condition of the cargo units' packages and their contents.
The principles that A Logistics follows in loading and unloading operations
- Monitoring the products that are being loaded and unloaded to ensure fast reaction in need
- Regardless of the type transport vehicle to or from the loading is being made, the attention to the cargo units is equally high
- Meeting all safety requirements for both the cargo and the staff
Inspection is one of the main activities in the loading and unloading services and their preparation
During loading and unloading of cargo and goods, there are regular inspections of:
- The warehouses and loading-unloading centers for maintaining the appropriate conditions for the loading and unloading activities
- The appearance of the loading units
- The cleanliness of the transportation vehicles - trailers, bodyworks, holds, etc.
- The documents, accompanying the goods, which are being loaded or unloaded
- The adequate protection of the loaded goods from natural conditions with coverings such as tentage
The use of conveyor lines for last loading and unloading, with care for the cargo and the goods
The conveyors have large contribution for the fast loading and unloading. The packaged units for loading in the transportation vehicles move quickly on the conveyor lines. Modern conveyors are with low energy consumption and that way the total costs do not increase significantly.
The future of the conveyor mechanisms - electronic engines
In the future is planned the use of electronic engines, with integrated electronic, which are going to ease more the management of the conveyors with very low electricity consumption for their use.
Send offer request
and we will contact you